Easy-peasy cupcakes with some flair. Scare (or delight) your friends with these eight-legged treat freaks.
- 1 package of chocolate cake mix
- 1 tub of chocolate icing
- 1 package of Reeses Pieces (or M&Ms)
- 1 package of black licorice
Bake the cupcakes according to the box's directions (not too hard to mess up). Let cool completely.
1. Prepare the Legs: take clean scissors and cut the licorice sticks long ways to make 2 long skinny pieces. Then cut them in 4s so that you have 8 small pieces.
2. Ice the cakes. Be liberal.
3. Create the monster: stick the legs into the side of the cakes firmly. Apply 2 eyes (or 8) to the front.
Wa-la! Spidey Cakes. Display with plastic spider rings for an extra creepy effect.