Monday, September 21, 2009

New LOOK!



Do you like it?  I have to give a BIG thank you to the Lonely Hero for his outstanding creativity and unyielding generosity of his time and effort.  I also owe you a rebel brownie or two.

Changing the face of my blog has made me start to think about other ways I can improve it.  Taking suggestions from my followers or even through word of mouth of non-followers has been something I've done since the beginning of this thing.  And even though this is my blog, I view it as more of a collaboration: I take ideas from other recipes and make it my own; I encourage suggestions and delight in requests.

As such, I would like to make this an open forum for the time being.  Please make requests, comments, or suggestions about what you'd like me to bake next.  Of course, I will retain my creative license - I am the rebel baker after all.   

Up next? Dirt. This was a request from one of my followers Leslie.  She gave me her recipe and I'm going to do my best.  




2 comments:

  1. It's creation has been unavoidably postponed... coming soon though!!

    ReplyDelete