Thursday, July 30, 2009

Introduction

Hi. I'm Lauren and I'm a baker. This blog is really the brainchild of a good friend of mine (Heidi): one day we were sitting together in the nosebleed section of Shea Stadium and found ourselves talking about baking (of all things). She confided a hidden weakness for packaged cookie dough and I told her of a recent pie I had made for a work party (Blueberry Pie featured above) which turned out to be a success. My friend knows I bake a lot and suggested I create a blog to post recipes and photos of my creations. That way I can keep track of what I bake, my recipes, and maybe even inspire others to bake too or simply enjoy the blog. So, here we are.

I'm calling this blog "Rebel Baker" for two reasons (1) Born to Bake, Badass Baker, and Sugar Plum were already taken and (2) I don't always follow the recipe rules. My hope is to post detailed recipes, photos and stories about my inspirations and the creative processes.

-Rebel Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment